– What is an anointing? Why do we apply oil? What is the difference between being called and being anointed?
-We are all born again, we are all saved through Jesus Christ but the anointing makes all the difference.
– According to the book of 1 Samuel 16: 1& 13, Prophet Samuel anointed David for kingship, he brought a horn of oil. It is the anointing that brings about protection.
– Because David was anointed, he could not be killed by anything he faced in the wilderness, because David was anointed He was able to bring down Goliath. We are unkillable because we are anointed.
– Even Jesus was anointed according to the book of Luke 4:18. An anointing makes all the difference.
– When you are anointed you are special, you are protected, you are chosen, you are set apart. The anointing makes all the difference
– The Oil is not the Holy Ghost nor is The Holy Ghost the oil, but the oil is a representative of the Holy Ghost. The oil alone becomes a contradiction if the name of the Lord is not mentioned according to the book of James 5:14.
– So whatever you are going through in life, you need an anointing, The anointing makes all the difference. Connect to this anointing somebody!